Friday, August 31, 2007

Independence Day

For me, Independence means to be free from doing any mundane activity everyday. I am currently enjoying my independence since I am able to take a break from my normal routine. But how long this would last ? However, I know that this dream would not last forever. And if it does, would it be something that I like, you know being free all the time. Guess not. I guess independence is important but it needs some few strings attached to it or else one would might get lost somewhere...

6 comments:

D said...

Alo, dear.. I tagged you.. check my blog dated 3rd Sept.

mahsuri said...

Oh no!!! So embarassed

HH said...

Hmm... I hate all this guessing game. Sapa ni? Sounds so familiar...

HH said...

I think I know now... sorry, have been busy.How's your mother? Heard that you went on an unpaid.

mahsuri said...

3Getting better. Tq for your concern

HH said...

K Blossom, you've been tagged!